Head of Office Dr. Salim Atay talked in the “TalentforBIZ” event which was organized by the Career and Talent Management Association with the support of the Presidential Human Resources Office in Cologne, Germany.
"We are now the country with the youngest population in Europe, with 82 million people based on the gross national product limit of $ 1 trillion." the President of the Human Resources Office of the Presidency, Atay said.
Atay, with the support of the Presidential Human Resources Office and Career and Talent Management
Atay who thinks that Turkey's world is in need of talented young people from all over the world said "We want to attract talented people to our country as do all developed economies. Let German youth see Turkey's wealth air, water, cuisine, humanity; let them know our industry, see how far we have developed in industry.”
Atay who pointed out that Turkey could meet 20 percent of the needs of the defense industry said "Currently, we are producing 67 percent of it."
Atay, stating that Turkey is now able to produce everything, said "We are now the country with the youngest population in Europe, with 82 million people, based on the $ 1 trillion gross national product limit.”
Claiming they have created 9 million new jobs in the last 10 years, Atay said “We need everyone, we need everyone with talent, hard discipline, assertion and strong value judgments. Turkey has both jobs and food.”
Reminding of the great health investments created in Istanbul, Atay said “I already have good news for you, next year there will be an international career organization and people will come to Turkey from all over the world seeking a career in the health field.”
Ceyhun Erciyes, Consul General of Cologne, Şule Gürel Consul General of Düsseldorf, Şener Cebeci Consul General of Essen, Pınar Gülün Kayseri Consul General of Münster, Fuat Erdal, President of the Career and Talent Management Association and company representatives participated in the opening of the fair.
- Public and Private Sector in Human Resources will Generate Common Mind
- Presidential Human Resources Office Opens Doors for Young Talent
- Tomography of the Public
- 5.5 Million Public Officials Surveyed
- A Manual from the Presidency for the University Selection Process
- Turkey Is Discovering Talent
- “Today, we are again forming strong bonds with people who have heartfelt connections with us.”
- Turkish Firms Came Together with Young Talent of South Africa
- Turkish Companies Introduced Career Opportunities in Uzbekistan
- Turkish Companies Introduced Career Opportunities in London