Bilateral collaborations are carried out and joint projects are developed in the field of human resources within the framework of Joint Economic Commissions with Turkic States.
In the context of bilateral relations with these countries:
• Collaborations are conducted to provide internship and visit opportunities that facilitate the sharing of experience and expertise in the field of human resources, as well as joint academic studies.
• Collaborations are carried out to strengthen the capacity of university career centers.
• Collaborations are carried out regarding talent development activities through incubation centers.
• Introductions of digital tools for training and development activities have been made.
• International forums and symposiums on human resources are being organized.