In the capital London, at the center of England’s prominent business institution Institute of Directors (IoD), within the scope of the “TALENTforBIZ” event held, thanks to the support of the Presidency, human resources authorities of 20 Turkish companies conducted negotiations with participants about job and internship opportunities.
Several institutions and corporations including Arçelik, Aselsan, BMC, Havelsan, Netaş, Tusaş Engine Industry, TRT World, Turkish Airlines, Roketsan, Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency, Teknopark İstanbul, Turkuaz Media, Vakıfbank, Vestel and Yunus Emre Institute attended the event.
The Head of the Presidential Human Resources Office Assoc. Prof. Dr Salim Atay who answered the questions of journalists said that 4 offices have been established since July by the President’s will and one of them is the Presidential Human Resources Office. The aforementioned office has 6 departments as stated by Atay, and one of them is the “Talent Acquisition and Organization Department”.
Atay said “These organizations are being made within the frame of this department’s duty.” We have organized local career fairs in 8 different regions.”
Atay noted “Relevant institutions of the state give necessary support and effort. We meet here with participants, students and young people. We tell them the vision of the Presidency”, pointing out that the Presidential Human Resources Office supports these organizations.
Atay explained that the event has been announced by the career centers of 138 universities in the country and for this reason; there is an active participation from different cities such as Newcastle, Nottingham, Leeds and Manchester.
Atay, who indicated that similar activities will increasingly continue, said “None of our activities pertain to once for all. All our practices are qualified to be sustainable. We came here last year, too. We will also come next year. We are aware that the participation increases considerably every year.”
- The Presidential Complex Welcomes the Successful Students
- The Presidential Decree on Organization of Presidential Human Resources Office has been Published
- Public and Private Sector in Human Resources will Generate Common Mind
- Presidential Human Resources Office Opens Doors for Young Talent
- Tomography of the Public
- 5.5 Million Public Officials Surveyed
- A Manual from the Presidency for the University Selection Process
- Turkey Is Discovering Talent
- “Today, we are again forming strong bonds with people who have heartfelt connections with us.”