Talent Gate (TAG) is a career platform generated for the usage of Career Centers that enables university students, graduates and employers to communicate online regardless of time and place.
Through Talent Gate;
The employers can provide different career opportunities to all students and graduates such as job, internship openings, training programs. Moreover, they can get applications, make assessments and contact with candidates through the system regarding their results. Career Centers can plan, conduct and follow up their communication with students / graduates and employers, their career activities and career counselling sessions. It is also possible for Career Centers to deliver the career opportunities that they have created for their students and graduates through TAG.
As well as having the opportunity to communicate directly with the Career Centers and employers, the students can also access to the services for their future plans that are offered by employers and Career Centers.
Click to register; https://beta.yetenekkapisi.org
- Career Gate
- The Presidential Complex Welcomes the Successful Students
- The Presidential Decree on Organization of Presidential Human Resources Office has been Published
- Public and Private Sector in Human Resources will Generate Common Mind
- Presidential Human Resources Office Opens Doors for Young Talent
- Tomography of the Public
- 5.5 Million Public Officials Surveyed
- A Manual from the Presidency for the University Selection Process
- Turkey Is Discovering Talent