According to the decision published in the Official Gazette by the signature of the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Gonca Işık Yılmaz was appointed as Deputy Minister of Trade.
Assoc. Dr. Salim Atay was appointed as President of the Presidential Human Resources Office while Salim Arda Ermut was appointed as Head of Investment Office.
- Public and Private Sector in Human Resources will Generate Common Mind
- Presidential Human Resources Office Opens Doors for Young Talent
- Tomography of the Public
- 5.5 Million Public Officials Surveyed
- A Manual from the Presidency for the University Selection Process
- Turkey Is Discovering Talent
- “Today, we are again forming strong bonds with people who have heartfelt connections with us.”
- Turkish Firms Came Together with Young Talent of South Africa
- Turkish Companies Introduced Career Opportunities in Uzbekistan
- Turkish Companies Introduced Career Opportunities in London